EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get your mind out of the gutter Big Larry, I'm talking about flashing the lights ;D

There was a thread about the fact that the 'Clave can't flash the headlights if they are off for letting someone in line or passing, I think that's because the HID lights shouldn't be turned off and on in short bursts but that's a guess and isn't important.

Here's a work around...use the fog lights, you can "double press" the fog light switch which flashes the parking lights and fog lights quickly alllowing you to let people in line or to cross at a four way stop. May not be as effective for those that are aggressive drivers and bumper ride the car in front of them while flashing their headlights...I'm sure none of us here do that though!

Have fun 'Claving!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dang it! When I clicked into this topic I thought it was going to be way more interesting. Talk about false advertising! :D

Big Larry
[/color]

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Big Larry said:
Dang it! When I clicked into this topic I thought it was going to be way more interesting. Talk about false advertising! :D

Big Larry
[/color]
Sorry Larry...If I know this group this thread will be hijacked and R rated or worse by midnight 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts