EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is the font size of the Enclave homepage, much larger than the same page on the Acadia and Outlook forums? I can't help to laugh as I fell like it is an inside joke relating to the typical age of Buick owners and probable eyesight issues. ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I thought it was just me. I thought maybe it was some browser setting I could not find.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That's what I thought about the Enclave brochure, it's the size of a coffeetable art book for chrissakes! LOL

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
please do not change the size of the font as it isn't that big. imho, the acadia sites font is too small.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Please do not change the font size. For these 50 year old eyes, it is easier to see.

A

·
0 Posts
LOL! Sorry I didn't see this thread before, but I just noticed the giant fonts on the homepage too. Yes, it is definitely not supposed to be that way, so something went horribly wrong somewhere. Please keep in mind that browser allow you to customize the size that you view fonts on websites, relative to the size they are set to show.

In Firefox: Click View -> Text Size -> Increase/Decrease (doing this multiple times will change them substantially to your liking)
In Internet Explorer: Click View -> Text Size -> Smallest/Smaller/Medium/Larger/Largest, where medium is the default font defined for a webpage.

For most sites, this gives you quote a bit of flexibility to make sure the fonts are big enough for you to read. This is a global browser setting and doesn't have to be changed for each website. It should stay with the setting you choose until you change it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts