EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did it just get smaller, or are my eyes going?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
MRBUICK said:
did it just get smaller, or are my eyes going?
not your eyes, font is smaller.... admin, change it back pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
what are you guys talking about? Font is fine, may be the eyes of both of you :drunk: :drunk:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
the font size has been minimized and it is too small.... i need my glasses and a magnifying glass to see this... its really giving me a headache because I am straining to read it....

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
MsS42 said:
the font size has been minimized and it is too small.... i need my glasses and a magnifying glass to see this... its really giving me a headache because I am straining to read it....
LOL, it's not that bad. I just adjusted my text size and now the home page looks like it did before. However, the threads are HUGE.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Oh I like it like this.

Instead of changing it for everyone, you can adjust if by simply holding down the CTRL Key and move the mouse wheel up (or down), this works with Internet Explorer running on a PC, not sure about other browsers and MAC, linux etc.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Coop - you are a genius. My 1 year old started playing with the mouse last week and somehow she shrunk the entire page. I couldn't read a thing. I had to restart IE to get back to normal. Now I know for next time. Thanks. :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Well this is what I do for living, yes I am that guy who resolve issues with people's computer (actually I work at the backend, but heck it is the same). :cheers:

Wait till she rips all the keys out from the keyboard, mine did it and it was a pain to put them back especially the symbol ones since I dont remember where they go, so I had to press each one of them to find out.

R

·
0 Posts
coop said:
Well this is what I do for living, yes I am that guy who resolve issues with people's computer (actually I work at the backend, but heck it is the same). :cheers:

Wait till she rips all the keys out from the keyboard, mine did it and it was a pain to put them back especially the symbol ones since I dont remember where they go, so I had to press each one of them to find out.

If that ever happend to me i would just buy a new keyboard.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will need to get bigger glasses as I am one of those "older" Buick owners :banghead:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
i've tried to make mine larger but can't figure out how to do it.... i have a headache now....

R

·
0 Posts
you guys need a bigger computer monitor, thats all, i have noticed a difference, but can still read it just fine

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
There should be other way to enlarge the text. I think under "View" you should be able to change the text size. I have two places on MSN Explorer.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
If that ever happend to me i would just buy a new keyboard.
Right, but when its laptop's keyboard it is not that easy or affordable to replace.

As Rosita has mentioned, Click on View -> Text Size -> (select) Larger or Largest which every you like. Again this is for IE, it should be similar on other Browsers.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
using aol browser and they dont have that

·
Registered
313 Posts
In FireFox you can do the following:

tools >> options >> contents - fonts and colors >> advanced

There is a check box for something like "allow pages to automatically choose font size"

IE has a very similar option and you get to it almost the same way. Look for it in AOL. The default is often for your browser to display the size font the webpage specifies, regardless of your settings. Disable that or force manual text size settings, and you can do the CTRL + scroll thing, or set a minimum font size (like I do) so that no websites display tiny fonts no matter what the webmaster says.

R

·
0 Posts
coop said:
Right, but when its laptop's keyboard it is not that easy or affordable to replace.

As Rosita has mentioned, Click on View -> Text Size -> (select) Larger or Largest which every you like. Again this is for IE, it should be similar on other Browsers.
it happend to me also and it was a laptop, my sister when she was 4 did it and i had it replaced, cost me 125 dollars, but my mother payed for it out of her savings account.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Personally, I vote :thumb:.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
it happend to me also and it was a laptop, my sister when she was 4 did it and i had it replaced, cost me 125 dollars, but my mother payed for it out of her savings account.
I surprised they had computers that long ago :angel:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
8 Participants
Rollin Thunder
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing