EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the young lady you met at the dealership this past weekend and yesterday, monday. Thanks for telling me about this site. I hope to see your car when if finally arrives!! You will love it!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hi Allse02, I'm glad you found the forum. I commented on your previous post and I mentioned that I posted a couple of pictures of your car in my gallery. They were taken the same day you bought the car. Good luck with it. I called the Dealer today to find out if they were able to find the problem with your Enclave. I'm sure you're very happy with it.

·
Registered
743 Posts
coopermine, It was the Cocoa with Cashmere Interior. It was the same Enclave that I was going to test drive and they bought it before I could drive it. :banghead:

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome to EnclaveForum.net allse02! It's great to have yet another Enclave owner on board. Gotta love that viral marketing our members are doing! ;) Thanks rocketman!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Coopermine and Raftdoc, If you will click on my gallery, you will see a picture of a Cocoa Enclave, and another with the door open exposing the Cashmere interior. That's the one Allse02 bought. I also posted the Ming Blue because it belonged to a GM Exec and I was only able to drive it in the parking lot. The White Diamond Acadia was posted for color effect.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Thanks, just wanted to confirm whether it was blue or black.

How did it look compared to Cocoa in real life?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Coopermine: It was gorgeous, absolutely beautiful. I almost changed my mind when I first saw it. It sure shows off the chrome with it's dark color. I really thought I wouldn't like the Cocoa, but I've seen Allse02's Enclave 2 times now and each time I see it, the more I like that color. :blob:I'm so excited about the Enclave, I think I like all colors. :blob:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts