EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a complete set of 4 Diablo Chrome 22" XLR-8 Wheels with Goodyear Fortera SL Edition 285/40-22 Tires. Approximately 3,000 miles were put on these, as the Acadia was transported in an enclosed trailer to shows and events. These were removed from the GMC Acadia Denali Prototype SEMA Show XUV.

IMG

I tried to post a photo link, but I received the message: Sorry, you are not allowed to post links.[/color] Please send me your email and I can email you photos. Or, you can type in "diablo xlr8" on Google Images, you can see these wheels and tires in the top 10-15 listings.

ALSO FITS GMC Acadia, Saturn Outlook and Chevrolet Traverse.

The Spoke Center Accents were custom painted white for the GMC SEMA Denali Prototype Acadia. They are easily removable so you can have them color-matched to your vehicle. (Most people paint them to match or go with black.)

I PREFER LOCAL PICK-UP, but I can ship these. Shipping should be under $200.00 anywhere in the lower 48 states. I am asking $1595 for the set of 4 wheels with tires. YES, I am willing to separate wheels and tires. I do not know if these have TPSMs.

Thank you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Re: FOR SALE: Chrome 22" Diablo XLR8 Wheels with Goodyear 285/40-22 Fortera Tires

Need pics and you say you would like a local pickup but don't say where you live ???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FOR SALE: Chrome 22" Diablo XLR8 Wheels with Goodyear 285/40-22 Fortera Tires

cableguy said:
Need pics and you say you would like a local pickup but don't say where you live ???
I am located just outside of Los Angeles, CA. you can email me at [email protected] and I can email you pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts

Are these wheels still available? More importantly, do you actually have these wheels? I found a couple of websites advertising these exact wheels for sale and all have different prices. The description on all of them is the same exact wording as in your post...

I sent you an email yesterday but no response.

·
Registered
301 Posts

Bajapartners is a seller that also has 2 sets listed on ebay...don't know if it's the same person, but from what he posted it looks like it. Mentions SEMA, location is similar, etc.

·
Registered
302 Posts

I was just intrigued that the ebay price is much higher than what is posted here. If this is a special price for the Enclave crowd, that's awesome.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

saw that too..if you have the right color to match and the bank for it they are nice wheels

·
Registered
302 Posts

sciond said:
saw that too..if you have the right color to match and the bank for it they are nice wheels
I have a secret plan for my freshly build White Diamond Tricoat and these wheels would go well with the plan;-)

I might not be done until the summer, but I'll be sure to share pictures with you guys when I am.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts

nice nobody really mods these things and I am searching for ideas...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
sciond
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing