EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow my dad and i are going to test drive an edge because you get a $50 gift card to target when you do!
sounds good, get paid to drive a brand new car!! even tho its a ford...
just wondering if anyone has driven one yet and there thoughts.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
Tomorrow my dad and i are going to test drive an edge because you get a $50 gift card to target when you do!
sounds good, get paid to drive a brand new car!! even tho its a ford...
just wondering if anyone has driven one yet and there thoughts.
havent driven it however, i have seen it. cute car but too small dosent meet my needs.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok we drove it and it is really quiet, i cant compare it to the lambda's because i havent driven an enclave and it has been over two months since i drove the acadia! but what i thought was weird was the salesman didnt even ride with us, he got a copy of my dads drivers license and gave us the keys!
It is really smooth too, when we were getting on the highway it was up to 78 before we even got down the ramp!!! I liked it but it was too small for us and not as nice as the enclave, we will have to drive the MKX now to compare.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
he got a copy of my dads drivers license and gave us the keys!
Probably to do quick credit check.

Wayne

·
Registered
260 Posts
When we test-drove an Acadia the salesman wasn't in the car. He didn't ask us for a license or anything, he just gave us they key and let us drive it around the block.

·
Registered
743 Posts
sunshadw, you're probably correct. I drove one last Saturday, they made a copy of my license and the Salesperson still rode with me. They didn't get my business either.
Evidently they werent very bright. They wanted me to leave my Sierra Denali Quadrasteer truck( trade-in ) with them, place an order and wait for my New Enclave to come in. I'll bet they wouldn't let me keep the Enclave I drove,for a couple of months until my new one arrived. Crazy !!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha. that would make no since to do that! do you know why they wanted to have you leave it there?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
ha. that would make no since to do that! do you know why they wanted to have you leave it there?
i like the ford edge.. it just doesnt meet my needs it only seats 5 and comfortably only 4

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya the middle seat in the second row is not comfortable at ALL!!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Gmony_2010,sure they could sell my truck and I would be without. I would be at their mercy. As I said before, I'll bet they wouldn't let me keep their Enclave until mine arrived.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I hate Edge's commercial!

The dealer here did the same, gave us the Key and let us drive the Acaida, I put both kids car seats in it and left, they were closing in an hour so he said you have an hour to do whatever, but there was no gas in it, I put 2 gallons in it and took to it highway etc etc, this was the first time ever in a test drive that the saleman didnt come along and I loved it, since we get to really test it the way we wanted and no pressure on making turns here and there and back to the dealership.

A

·
0 Posts
Same deal with us. Gave us the keys to a loaded SLT2 and said have fun. We drove it for probably an hour or so.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
some dealers are strange. i went to a buick dealer and they were so rude i wouldnt buy a bicycle wheel from them. my other dealer was really cool... he let me go where ever i wanted in that car and he just sat there and was in awe... he had never been inside the enclave and he had a fit over the car lol...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im soooo glad that tomorrow is the last day of school because i will not have to worry about homework at nights so we can go to dealers to test drive a couple. :blob: :blob: :blob:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
im soooo glad that tomorrow is the last day of school because i will not have to worry about homework at nights so we can go to dealers to test drive a couple. :blob: :blob: :blob:
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
MsS42 said:
I see clear violation of Forum policy, and the Forum Police is under age which can't do much :p

By the way 300! congrates, You definitely need some real home work

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well since theres only one day of school left it is an easy powerpoint over our dream summer vacation!hehe

im going to St. Lucia!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
Im a little too young! ha :D
thats a rootbeer float gmoney

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh. well then i can have it