EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Cow - Just got a phone call from my salesguy and he just about fell off his chair when he checked on the status of my "Belle" He got notice it is due to arrive ON THE LOT next Thursday!! We placed the order less than a month ago (Mar 7). I am totally shocked!! I am SO very excited!!! Guess I better get crackin' on selling "Sporty" my '98 Honda CR-V! :blob:

TooMuchCoffee - I should have known today was going to be a good day - my husband gave me a Starbucks gift card last night - he won it at work. Wasn't sure of the amount, but I guessed around $5...low and behold it was for $25!! Don't think I need coffee right now though, as I have an "Enclave high!"

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think we have a new record for fastest order date to delivery. That's crazy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jr7243 said:
I think we have a new record for fastest order date to delivery. That's crazy.
Tell me about it! We don't even have the funds yet for our down payment (mix of stock and $$ from selling my current car) We thought we still had a month! I am not too worried though, as I posted my Honda on craigslist less than an hour ago and I just got a call. It is a hot used car, so I am hoping it will go fast...and to a good home :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Maybe they are catching up? We have 3 dealers in town, one has 4 on their lot, another has 5 and the last one has 2. There are probably at least a dozen Acadia's on their lots also...

·
Registered
41 Posts
And here is Belle, 5 weeks from order to delivery! :cheers:

·
Registered
171 Posts
That's the first time I've seen that color other than on the Buick website. Very nice. The sun almost makes it look like a shade of brown in your picture. Congrats!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice to see my husband posting! I personally think he is a little jealous of Belle! :happy:

I am really enjoying the Enclave. It is nice to see the heads turn when I drive by or have people turn their nose up when I say I drive a Buick and then get a big smile on their face when they see it! It is definitely a beautiful car inside and out - I feel spoiled to drive it. I have no complaints, but understand it is only day three and I am still in the 'lust' phase!

Here is another pic depecting her color. I parked her next to my sister's black Tahoe to help bring out Belle's true color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine was ordered today and won't be hear until August. Of course mine will have the direct injection and most importantly, cooled seats. The next 6 days are going to be 95-100 degrees here in N. California.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Did you order the 2009 today? If you did, were they willing to negotiate the price much? We just decided to get the 2009, our 2nd Buick. I have a Rendezvous right now which hasn't given me a day of trouble, but have a 3rd baby on the way and would like easier access to the 3rd row and a trunk....(plus the Enclave is so much nicer looking and the bells and whistles are awesome!). I am so excited about it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update: I couldn't find an actual build date on the door, all it said was 03/08, so I emailed my salesguy for a date. He just responded with this news:

Ordered: Friday, March 7th (late)
Built: Tuesday, March 25
Dealer: Thursday, April 10
Brought Home: Saturday, April 12

Exactly five weeks from order to driving her home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts