EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Beautiful. They don't get any better than that. :thumb:

While my wife insisted on the mocha bronze metallic, I think the lighter colors highlight the nice sculpturing they've done on the front end much better.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
The 2013-2014 Enclaves look great, in general. But, I think that they look best in WDT and Carbon Black Metallic.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JaviCXL said:
I like that. Congrats.
Thanks! The 20" rims and body color assist steps really set this Enclave apart, haven't seen another like it :eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice one, SD....identical to mine, inside and out. Geesh, we have great taste :cheers:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great looking ride. They did a nice job on the refresh.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Good pics. I just looked closely at the hood for the first time and I really like the updated hood "vents"and their location. I think the 08-12 look a little cheezy.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
TSS said:
Good pics. I just looked closely at the hood for the first time and I really like the updated hood "vents"and their location. I think the 08-12 look a little cheezy.
TSS, There are threads here somewhere that covers the placement of the hood vents, whether on the side(08-12) or on the top(13-14). There are mixed thoughts/feelings about it. I like mine on the sides, just fine. There was a point in car history/manufacturers, when the vent portholes actually served a purpose for air flow. Also, that when there were 3 per side(6) indicated it is a 6 cylinder, 4 per side was an 8 cylinder engine under the hood.(I believe)
http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=180.0
http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=9774.0
http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=6660.0

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
I just noticed another MCE difference from the 2008-2012s in the liftgate photo. The backup sensors are flush with the bumper rather than having a large raised ovoid bezel, and they are positioned differently along the length of the bumper.

·
Registered
101 Posts
One thing I really like about our 2013 is the wide angle of view on the rear view camera. We live on a corner lot and I can see vehicles coming from both directions. Awesome!

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
I just noticed another MCE difference from the 2008-2012s in the liftgate photo. The backup sensors are flush with the bumper rather than having a large raised ovoid bezel, and they are positioned differently along the length of the bumper.
Oh...yep, that's cool....had not noticed that.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Yep, I also noticed as this is how they appear on the back of my 11 Enclave

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Somehow, to my eyes, these numerous little changes have enhanced the cohesiveness and refinement of the 2013+ Enclave's aesthetics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts