EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share a pic of one of the mud flaps that we had our dealer install today. We bought the flaps after we took delivery of the E.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great. I too, have purchased the OEM mud flaps from Buick. Haven't installed them yet, since the newborn has been keeping us busy.

Dan

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm not sure if I want to put mud flaps on my enclave though I'm sure it would help keep the mud from spraying up!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Highly recommend the color matched splash guards. They really help over time to prevent road rash on the lower cladding.

CT

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I had the back ones on mine. Thought they looked like crap so I took them off and the sold them on ebay. The front ones look fine and are actually functional. The rear ones really are not necessary because of the way the fenders flare.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Skepticism said:
I'm not sure if I want to put mud flaps on my enclave though I'm sure it would help keep the mud from spraying up!
x2. I am sure they function, I just am not smitten by how they look and break up some smooth line. I guess I am choosing form over function.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
SWEEEET looking!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks great. I noticed you have the same assist step (running boards) that I have. We're you going to put any mudflaps ahead of that? I put some flat rubber ones ahead of mine since the leading edges we're getting blasted by the front wheels, and I was still getting mud splashed up on the sides of the car. I don't have any on the back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts