EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
One thing that I have noticed is that the "inventory" that can be seen on www.gmbuypower.com when looking at local dealerships is not correct. It is either out of date, or reporting inventory that is not on the lot. I even had one dealer tell me that the online inventory is "inflated" to make them look like they have more so as to draw customers. No one wants to visit a dealer that you know doesn't have any in stock. I am not sure if this inflated inventory is real but not delivered or just a figment of some computer system's database.

Lesson to learn is to call before you go. I have gone to 6 different dealers to look at their in stock inventory only to find none on the lot or inventory showing 3 or 4 and in reality they only have 1. I have also found that there is a lag between when a sale occurs and when it is properly removed from dealer online inventory. Sometimes as much as 2 or 3 days.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.