EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Acadia, Traverse, Enclave, Outlook snow tire rims with TPMS sensors.

$175 - I am donating 100% of the proceeds to the Girls and Boys Club of Mercer County NJ.

These are 18” Rims that fit GMC Acadia 08-17, Buick Enclave 08-17, Chevrolet Traverse 08-21, and Saturn Outlook 07-10.

These were originally take offs from an Outlook, but the rim is the same configuration and you can find center caps to match the other models. (I was able to keep my OCD at bay for the winter months)

I used them for the Blizzak 255/65R18 and they fit perfectly.

The rims have no curb rash but each may have a couple very small scratches.

Pick up only. NJ 08889

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Acadia, Traverse, Enclave, Outlook snow tire rims with TPMS sensors.

$175 - I am donating 100% of the proceeds to the Girls and Boys Club of Mercer County NJ.

These are 18” Rims that fit GMC Acadia 08-17, Buick Enclave 08-17, Chevrolet Traverse 08-21, and Saturn Outlook 07-10.

These were originally take offs from an Outlook, but the rim is the same configuration and you can find center caps to match the other models. (I was able to keep my OCD at bay for the winter months)

I used them for the Blizzak 255/65R18 and they fit perfectly.

The rims have no curb rash but each may have a couple very small scratches.

Pick up only. NJ 08889
Price lowered to $175 - All proceeds will go to the Girls and Boys Club of Mercer County NJ

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did but I don’t have boxes that would keep them safe. Plus the shipping would likely be expensive due to weight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts