EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Advent OGM-1 nav unit for 2008-UP GM trucks and SUV's (2008-12 Enclave per the website). Had this in my 2011 Silverado which is now being sold :(. The unit is like new. There are no scratches or marks on any part of it. All accessories are fully functional. Comes in all of the original packaging, with all of the original parts (gps, bluetooth mic, etc). Also included is the JLink cable for video playback from your iPod/iPhone.

From ADC mobile website:
Interfaces with factory backup camera (if equipped), interfaces with factory backup sensors (has a visual display of the sensors), runs iGo Primo nav software, reads CDs, DVDs, MP3 CDs, USB thumb drives, interfaces with factory XM (if equipped), has a Parrot bluetooth system, has iPod direct control cable included. Plug-and-play, no adapters or wire splicing needed (unless using factory backup camera).

Full details @ the ADC Mobile website.

I'm asking $925 shipped. If you live near Kennesaw, GA you can come by and pick it up (I'll also knock off some for the shipping charges). PM for details.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: FS: Advent OGM 1 Navigation Unit

Bump. I'm also open to reasonable offers. Reasonable...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: FS: Advent OGM 1 Navigation Unit

Bump, $875 shipped.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
TigerJ684
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing