EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife says every time i stop she smells gas fumes coming out of her vents does anyone get the same thing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interesting that you should mention this. We have had our Enclave for about 3 1/2 weeks now and have noticed the fumes a few times. I never noticed where exactly it was coming from or if we were stopped when we smelled it but I
mentioned it to my husband this week and he said he noticed it also. I have smelled it while in the driver's seat as well as in the passenger seat. I have no idea what is causing this but I hope someone figures it out.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
yfd said:
My wife says every time i stop she smells gas fumes coming out of her vents does anyone get the same thing
Stop the presses! If you smell gasoline, inside w/ windows closed, then the fresh air vents (right below windshield glass) may be pulling in from engine compartment! No other intake/air vent source, with windows closed! Lift that hood, with engine off, and sniff !! Any drips on ground/driveway?? You don't want to be driving w/a possible gasoline leak of any kind!!!! Get right on this as it could be dangerous! Let us know. :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts