EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay-

My subject title may sound demeaning but I have to be very honest and say...I just can't afford a new Enclave. They are steadily popping up here in Metro and suburbia atlanta and boy do I want one. I'm afraid I will have to go the used route. Just did a little reading here. I am probably going to go for a 7 passenger one. It's not because of a big family. It has to do with my mom, my sister, her little dog, plus my dog and my sister's dog's pillow (or girlfriend as I like to call it). All need their own seats.

Can anyone share their experience with the bench row access? Mom of course would ride in front but I am putting the dogs in the back. Don't worry, I am going for cloth rather than leather because of the animals.

Right now I own a 2001 Montero Sport. It's been a great SUV but has way over 100k miles and I want to add a bit more luxury to my life.

·
Registered
525 Posts
go to http://www.buick.com/enclave/ and see it all. If you look around you can find a seat demo clip that shows how the SmartSlide seats work for access to the third row. They work smoothly and access to the third row is quite easy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Both of my little dogs ride in the 2nd row captains chairs. They love having their own individual seats!! I am happy you have seen some Enclaves here in IMPORT **** A.K.A. Atlanta.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
atlpeach said:
Okay-

My subject title may sound demeaning but I have to be very honest and say...I just can't afford a new Enclave. They are steadily popping up here in Metro and suburbia atlanta and boy do I want one. I'm afraid I will have to go the used route. Just did a little reading here. I am probably going to go for a 7 passenger one. It's not because of a big family. It has to do with my mom, my sister, her little dog, plus my dog and my sister's dog's pillow (or girlfriend as I like to call it). All need their own seats.

Can anyone share their experience with the bench row access? Mom of course would ride in front but I am putting the dogs in the back. Don't worry, I am going for cloth rather than leather because of the animals.

Right now I own a 2001 Montero Sport. It's been a great SUV but has way over 100k miles and I want to add a bit more luxury to my life.
Go to Buick.com, "locate a vehicle/dealer", E-mail few in your area (or not!) request info on any upcoming "Demos" or "Program cars". Might have to wait a bit, but.........you'll almost be in Montero price territory! And make a lot of US workers happier too. :thumb:
good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts