EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I'm happy to report it did great. :thumb: No fishtailing at all. The traction control kicked on while in reverse but that was all. Tomorrow we will see how it does when the slush ices over.

·
Registered
349 Posts
First post and first drive in 5" of snow in my wife's Enclave. I was very impressed with the handling for FWD. Not as capable as my 4x4 Tahoe but WAY better than the Town & Country it replaced.

·
Registered
484 Posts
My AWD replaces a Town and Country so that is really good news to hear. However, the only time the T & C was in snow, it was fresh and over a mountain pass and down the other side with nary a slip or slide on it's Michelin tires. My TechnoMarvel was driving and he is a native NY'er for which I was glad. I actually purchased the AWD with the anticipation of having to go through the Cascades mountain range in Northern California in the snow to reach my elderly father so this has been very important criteria for me.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Took my AWD enclave through 14 inches of snow today and felt like I was on dry pavement. I did take a 90 degree turn a little fast and could feel it break loose just a tad before StabiliTrak kicked in. First major snow for us this year, and I loved the way it handled. :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts