EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Let's use this thread as a common place to announce new gallery images. Whenever you update your gallery with new images, please take a minute to come here and make a brief post about it. That way, members won't have to stumble across updates all over the forum.

Thanks!
admin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
I just posted more real life pics!!!

PS i just beat you in posts Mss..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
I just posted more real life pics!!!

PS i just beat you in posts Mss..
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
dang i didnt! :angryfire:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
Sorry Administrator, in my joy & haste to announce that I had finally put pictures into the gallery, I started a new topic in this thread instead a post here. I assure you any future additions to my album will be posted here.
BD
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As you can see, this idea obviously never panned out. Hundreds, maybe thousands of gallery pics later, not a real post has ever ended up here. No problem :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,825 Posts
Just added some pictures. They are a couple months old, but forgot I had them on our camera, so I put them on. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,825 Posts
Put a few more pics on my gallery a few days ago, forgot to mention it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm Admin, I just saw this thread...[/color] :sosad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,825 Posts
Just added 2 photos to my gallery. ;D

(no one uses this thread anymore, apparantly)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,405 Posts
Great photos!

:-\ Never knew you were to announce additions to the gallery. :shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,825 Posts
Sailfish said:
Great photos!

:-\ Never knew you were to announce additions to the gallery. :shrug:
Thanks, but maybe admin can answer this: I tried to load the photos from my camera, and they were too large? This has never happened before, so I assume it's because of the new hosting, or perhaps there's new guidlines of picture size? Anyway, those last two photos I added today don't look that clear because they are compressed. I know others on here have large clear photos, so not sure why I had to compress mine, but if there's a way to get around it, I still have the originals that look much better than those compressed ones.

Could not believe that our 3 vehicles are so close in length. (for those who didn't look at my pics.), our Enclave is 201.8", GTO 202.8", and Bonneville 202.6", that's pretty crazy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,405 Posts
I always re-size the photos I want to post here to 1000 x 750 pixels. Anything larger than 1024 pixels can't be loaded.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
21,164 Posts
kidsenclave said:
Thanks, but maybe admin can answer this: I tried to load the photos from my camera, and they were too large? This has never happened before, so I assume it's because of the new hosting, or perhaps there's new guidlines of picture size? Anyway, those last two photos I added today don't look that clear because they are compressed. I know others on here have large clear photos, so not sure why I had to compress mine, but if there's a way to get around it, I still have the originals that look much better than those compressed ones.

Could not believe that our 3 vehicles are so close in length. (for those who didn't look at my pics.), our Enclave is 201.8", GTO 202.8", and Bonneville 202.6", that's pretty crazy.
I am surprised that the Enclave is the shortest of the three vehicles, though not by much. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,825 Posts
2MuchCoffee said:
Kids, The GTO is approaching 40. Does MI have a historic vehicle tag for that age ride? And, who in the family gets to tool around in the GTO and Bonneville? :angel:
OK to answer your questions. Yes, I have an authentic plate on the GTO, have had on there for several years, and it doesn't expire...no tabs to replace, just a one time $25 fee. Saves on my collecter car insurance too, but you are not supposed to drive it like an every day vehicle, needs to be pleasure driving and to shows/parades. I drive a couple times a week in the summer, max (usually just a few times a month in the summer) and have never been stopped. You just don't want to be running errends, going into stores, so it appears you are using it for that..but just normal stuff like driving to a restaurant on occasion is fine. I just don't like to park it that many places where I can't see it, so that limits me right there. As for the plate; It's my dad's old plate, he saved all his plates thru the years. As for the Bonneville, that's my wife's work vehicle at the moment, but we go around town in it sometimes, split between the Enclave and that....depending too on where we are going, stores, etc. OR, if the Enclave is clean, or vice versa, and it's raining out.

OH, and I added one more photo.....our family photo from this Easter.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top