EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:soapbox: It seems like most all gallery photos are various views of everyone's Enclave. like By now we have seen every color from every angle.
Suggestion:
How about posting photos of any modifications done to our Enclaves? Also we could post photos of Enclaves in exotic locales.
Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
newtobuick said:
:soapbox: It seems like most all gallery photos are various views of everyone's Enclave. like By now we have seen every color from every angle.
Suggestion:
How about posting photos of any modifications done to our Enclaves? Also we could post photos of Enclaves in exotic locales.
Just a thought.
I have two pics of mine in Cape May, NJ...plus a sunrise and sunset pic...

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Check out FlavaClaves album on Page 3 of the gallery. His Enclave has been to Egypt and Paris. There are tanks and airplanes in there, too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have pictures with the colors changing on the trees in the UP of Michigan. Also a pic near the Mackinaw Bridge and some other interests.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Gorgeous shots! How many miles did Flavaclav put on to get to Egypt? ;D
jerlem, The Mackinac Bridge shot could be an Enclave ad!
And bsox, those Cape May shots are good, but the sunsets are beautiful! Sshhhh, you are going to let everyone in on the secret of how beautiful NJ REALLY is! South Jersey beaches are the best, especially 7 Mile Island! Maybe you could get a shot of the Enclave with the ocean behind it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts