EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been able to program the garage door opener in the Enclave to power my garage door. I have a rolling code opener and I followed the instructions in the manual and on my opener. But nothing works. Has anyone else have problems? Does anyone have any advise?

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I can not get mine either, I gave up, did everything that was suggested....

·
Registered
164 Posts
I finally phoned the 1-800 # (in the manual). There is some info missing in some of the manuals. She talked me thru it in 2 minutes.

·
Registered
333 Posts
womps said:
I finally phoned the 1-800 # (in the manual). There is some info missing in some of the manuals. She talked me thru it in 2 minutes.
Mine work great...there was a second, loose page on the homelink in my manual, let me know if anyone needs it posted...

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
johnt26 said:
Mine work great...there was a second, loose page on the homelink in my manual, let me know if anyone needs it posted...
Apparently I am missing some key info, if you could post it that would be great. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
333 Posts
bsox said:
Apparently I am missing some key info, if you could post it that would be great. Thanks ahead of time.
Oops forgot (this is becomming a theme)...my 'Clave is in the body shop with its manual. I looked at the on-line Enclave Owner's manual (page 2-51 thru 54) and the steps look correct for the rolling code opener I have. There is a caveat on page 2-54 that may work if you're having trouble.

If all else fails try the Homelink "link" below:

http://www.homelink.com/home/faq.tml

They have a FAQ and a phone number to call for help, I have called when I had trouble with a previous vehicle and found that they were very helpful!

Good Luck!

John

·
Registered
333 Posts
nclave1 said:
Thanks, john, for the info. I went to the website and was able to program the opener.
awesome, glad to be of assistance!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
johnt26 said:
awesome, glad to be of assistance!
Hey Johnt, thanks for the link...I will try it tomorrow. I have found it a cinch to program my last three cars, and got one door programmed on the Enclave without problems. The second was another story so I will try this and let you know how it works. Thanks, again![/color] :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts