21 - 40 of 2904 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yesterday AM was $3.75 and PM was $3.95. :eek:

·
Registered
358 Posts
We were at $3.99 yesterday but it has dropped to $3.89 this morning. The headline on our newspaper today was in regards to a gas station that held at $3.69 for the entire day and had half hour wait at the tanks.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
$3.89 here in upstate NY, was $3.81 yesterday AM, someone must have sneezed out on an offshore rig today.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
$3.57 today for regular today at a non branded station, up 2 cents from yesterday, up 10 cents from last week.
(central NJ)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome to Canada! Buy some gas while your passing through for a low price of :Let's see 4 litres= 1 US gal. @ $1.28 a litre that comes to $5.12 a gal. and you think $3.57 is a lot. Have a safe trip.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Actually, our $3.57 is reasonable compared with the rest of you folks.
NJ tends to have the lowest gas prices, and we do not have to pump it ourselves.(Everything else is expensive, starter houses at a half million dollars)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Knowing that a litre of gas in London,England is $6.39 it made me feel a lot better.Until this morning when I found out that in Saudi Arabia the price of a gallon of gas is 64 cents it made me sick all over again.Life isn't fair anymore like it use to be.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Kman63 said:
Until this morning when I found out that in Saudi Arabia the price of a gallon of gas is 64 cents it made me sick all over again.Life isn't fair anymore like it use to be.
I'll take our lifestyle and our gas prices over living there.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
zman said:
I'll take our lifestyle and our gas prices over living there.
Maybe, but sitting in a tent on pillows in an oasis with a cool drink, someone waving palm frons over my head watching belly dancers would be OK for a Saturday night now and then (saw this in a movie once, just assuming everyone lives that way)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I don't think the women on this forum would appreciate the oppression in the middle east.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
bsox said:
Maybe, but sitting in a tent on pillows in an oasis with a cool drink, someone waving palm frons over my head watching belly dancers would be OK for a Saturday night now and then (saw this in a movie once, just assuming everyone lives that way)
Yeah, but as soon as you touch one of them (or yourself) they cut your hand off.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
MRBUICK said:
I don't think the women on this forum would appreciate the oppression in the middle east.
It is all an act. I know from PM's that axiama is quite subservient, right axiama?? :scared:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
zman said:
It is all an act. I know from PM's that axiama is quite subservient, right axiama?? :scared:
Speaking of getting something cut off, I would keep an eye out for a strange women with a southern accent if I were you after that post!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
zman said:
them's fightin words....... :scared:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Bring it on. I can scratch, claw, and kick with the best of them.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Oh, lookey here! All the delusional people got together and decided to throw a party on the gas prices thread! :party: :eyebrow:

$3.639 in Louisiana

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
axiama said:
Oh, lookey here! All the delusional people got together and decided to throw a party on the gas prices thread! :party: :eyebrow:

$3.639 in Louisiana
LMAO.....true indeed! errr I am a tad delusional.... ;D

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Oh btw got so distracted with this hijakced thread that I forgot to mention gas went down a whopping $.01 today!!! WOO HOO it is now $3.74 a gallon!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
PAPoPo said:
Oh btw got so distracted with this hijakced thread that I forgot to mention gas went down a whopping $.01 today!!! WOO HOO it is now $3.74 a gallon!
That is actually my biggest gripe about gas prices. Up 20 cents in one day, then down by a penny or two, when it goes down. Why not the volatile drop also?

21 - 40 of 2904 Posts
About this Discussion
2.9K Replies
163 Participants
Marin
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing