Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are you paying to fill up the entire tank from nearly empty fuel

·
Registered
50 Posts
Today I filled up a near empty tank for $57. Gas was $3.09/gallon. $2.79 sounds so cheap to me :)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I passed a gas station today and saw that the price was down to 2.569. I wanted to pull over immediately and fill up but I already had 3/4 of a tank. I hope these prices stick around for a bit.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Gas prices here...$2.79. Can't wait to fill up for the first time!! :love:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
$2.53/gal in New Jersey
and we do NOT even have to pump it ourselves 8) 8)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just paid 99.3 at a Petro Canada. I wonder if that's good or bad compared to you lot since that is a price per litre in Toronto. Someone work it out (it will help pass the time while waiting for your Enclave). :confused:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I think approx. $4.00/gal US ??

·
Registered
152 Posts
3.2 Liters per Gallon.

I remember reading this on top of a urnial where it stated that it only used 1 gallon / 3.2 Liters per flush.

So .99*3.2 = $3.168 or $3.17 per gallon.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Close. $1/litre = $3.78 per US gallon. I knew the answer but didn't want to see it in type. Good thing we have Alberta producing so much oil. No wonder Bush doesn't invade Canada. That war would last an hour and a half (less travel time), the US would own all our oil and your prices would go up 30%. Not to mention what a nuisance it would be for your army guys trying to remove hockey tape marks off their uniforms.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
AlanD said:
Not to mention what a nuisance it would be for your army guys trying to remove hockey tape marks off their uniforms.
Imagine how much it would hurt to have beer bottle caps flinged at you also.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Last time I didn't fill gas until the needle hit the last mark on the gauge and I saw a Low Fuel Warning on DIC. DIC I still could drive another 33 miles. Went to the nearest gas station and put gas @ $2.99/gallon the total was flat $60.00 (full service guys always try to round it up). This was by far the most I have paid for a tank of gas post Katrina.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
3.2 Liters per Gallon.

I remember reading this on top of a urnial where it stated that it only used 1 gallon / 3.2 Liters per flush.
Hmmmmm...very interesting... :moon:

·
Registered
103 Posts
comiccolec said:
3.2 Liters per Gallon.

I checked a couple of metric conversion sites and 1 US gal = 3.8 L and 1 Imp. Gal = 4.5 L.

·
Registered
577 Posts
linuxtwit said:
I checked a couple of metric conversion sites and 1 US gal = 3.8 L and 1 Imp. Gal = 4.5 L.
Maybe the 2 was really an 8. Now tell us exactly where were you when you were in the urnial??? :beer:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Holy piss.... :eek:hno:

I made a mistake with remembering the conversion :help:... I really did see this printed on the top surface of the urinal.
Maybe I had something else on my mind at the time :drunk: :beer:

Thanks for setting my calculations straight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts