EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I will not utilize and outside photo sharing site. I will only use the sites ability to attach images from within it, with its own attach image link. If it doesn't get fixed, then I will just not post images. Or I will just linger around reading posts wondering if people have been able to do anything without my photo assistance. :angryfire: please fix this code writing error, admin.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
cfedor said:
I will not utilize and outside photo sharing site. I will only use the sites ability to attach images from within it, with its own attach image link. If it doesn't get fixed, then I will just not post images. Or I will just linger around reading posts 2ondering if people have been able to do anything without my photo assistance. :angryfire: please fix this code writing error, admin.
Just tried posting a pic, no success.

·
Registered
432 Posts
"Software is eating the world, and it sucks." :banghead: [/color]

Now, just take a look at this article. It explains why Admin just might be trying very hard to resolve the attach file problem without success so far. Also, interesting comment included:

"Our dominant operating systems, our way of working, and our common approach to developing, auditing and debugging software, and spending (or not) money on its maintenance, has not yet reached the requirements of the 21st century."

https://medium.com/message/why-the-great-glitch-of-july-8th-should-scare-you-b791002fff03

2Much

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
:hilarious2:

·
Registered
432 Posts
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...and don't forget to give Cherry OT a hug when you get back to let her know you all missed her on this trip! :angel:

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
2MuchCoffee said:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...and don't forget to give Cherry OT a hug when you get back to let her know you all missed her on this trip! :angel:
All is good. Just got back to Indy. Big hug for the "Cherry-Ot". 2,312.5 mike trip on the Sienna.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Admin, are you listening or working on this issue?

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Testing, testing..... 1, 2, 3....

IT WORKS!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
NOT WORKING

FYI, the pic attachment option is NOT working again!

I just posted 2 pics and now getting:

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Ok, so the above image is 139Kb and another one at 9.87k which worked. I tried reposting the 139Kb file and got errored out.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hum, here is something fishy.... as soon as I had posted the 9.87k pic, it already indicated that it had been viewed 1 time - INSTANTLY. Yeah, right. unless there is a "Phishing" user here lurking.....

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
cfedor said:
Hum, here is something fishy.... as soon as I had posted the 9.87k pic, it already indicated that it had been viewed 1 time - INSTANTLY. Yeah, right. unless there is a "Phishing" user here lurking.....
Perhaps you are counted as the first one to view it? I have had that happen when I have posted pictures. However, if I go back to the post and look at the picture again, it does not register as another view.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
ls973800 said:
Perhaps you are counted as the first one to view it? I have had that happen when I have posted pictures. However, if I go back to the post and look at the picture again, it does not register as another view.
Maybe ??? :shrug:

Oh, and it is still not working.....

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Still getting this message:

An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

An Error Has Occurred!

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

An Error Has Occurred!

:ditto: This plainly sucks that admin can't get it to function properly or know what to do to get it to function properly

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Be aware that I've re-communicated with the admin regarding this issue, so hopefully there will be a more effective solution this time. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts