EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if you're passionate about your car? To be honest, I've taken a lot of photos, but I'm still not pleased by the quality, and I guess, that the matter isn't in camera. Maybe my shaking hands prevent me from qualitative shooting ?
Maybe it's worth trying gimbals?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey buddy I think your problem is primarily a lack of experience, everyone faces with it especially if you're beginner but I'm pretty sure that shaking hands is the main source of your quality problems and most likely in your case it would be nice to think about gimbal stabilizer. I think It would help you a lot. For the beginning I would advise you to read an article https://gimbalgarage.com/best-gimbals-for-mirrorless-cameras/ about gimbal stabilizers in order to understand what they are and how to use them and then you can start looking for a gimbal because it's really worth it .

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Funny how twiddle dee- and twiddle dumb work........ Oh I have this and that issue... then his partner in crime- comes along and posts a reply with the link to a solution.............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts