EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the GM Classic credit card. My current earnings are a little over $600. In today's mail I got a "$2k top off" offer, saying they would round my earnings up to $2000 towards listed eligible vehicles. Enclave is listed as an eligible vehicle. It also says I might be eligible for an extra $1000 towards the purchase of select '07 and '08 GM vehicles if I currently own a '99 or newer GM vehicle (I have an '04 Rendezvous). However, Enclave is excluded from this offer.
I wasn't planning on trading the Rendezvous for the Enclave until 2010 or 2011 but this is tempting. We'll see.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Yes...nearly everyone with a card got these, and it sure made sales kick up a bit this month.

We were buying a new Malibu regardless, but when we got the $2000 top off...that was all she wrote, and we really jumped on it.

$2000 is $2000, and some people who already had near that got bumped to $3000. Regardless, if you're at all in the market, at least look...you have about 7 usable days to work a deal and finalize things with the bonus.

And on the GM loyalty one...yeah, that's excluded from hot products like the Enclave, Malibu, etc. Seen more as a bonus for everything else, which isn't selling at gangbusters levels.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts