EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
293 Posts
Since they have removed it from the Traverse and the Blazer. I wonder if it is because of problems with that rear end? So far I haven't experienced any issues with mine. Or is it just another cost-saving measure like some of the other ones we've seen? :unsure:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problems with mine whatsoever.

I'm sure it's simply another idiotic decision by the beancounters that the GM leadership stupidly goes along with. Rather than stand out from the competition, continue to improve their products, and think long-term, they constantly nickle and dime their vehicles back into mediocrity just for the short-term gains. They figure most people won't know the difference amongst AWD systems, so they remove one of the best systems on any vehicle available, keep the price the same, and laugh all the way to the bank.

·
Super Moderator
293 Posts
We wouldn't care as much if the prices were lowered accordingly, but instead, they raise them. 🙃

·
Registered
356 Posts
The bean counters ruined GM and the other American car makers, where all they care about is a short term profit vs. long-time customers. That's why GM's market share shrank so bad from the glory days of the 50s and 60s. This move is simply some MBA cost accountant figuring they could remove the good AWD and make more profit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts