EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the GM Lockpick? Over in the Acadia Forum, there is extensive info on folks installation. Has anyone tried it on the Enclave?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
It unlocks the options that are locked while driving like watching dvd, changing POI........

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Watching DVD on the front screen you mean while driving? That will be cool!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yep! i dont remember what else it will do but all that info is over on acadiaforum

hey and you are catching up to me with posts!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
yeah, stop replying to my messages when you really don't have anything to add :p

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
What do you mean re-do?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Oh, if you mean redo each command then yes i believe you do, but i could be wrong!

·
Registered
15 Posts
What I mean is....if you go thru all the changes so that you can see a DVD while driving, for instance, the when you shut off the car and restart it, the settings will be back to the original settings. I was told this is the case.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
carnutpa said:
What I mean is....if you go thru all the changes so that you can see a DVD while driving, for instance, the when you shut off the car and restart it, the settings will be back to the original settings. I was told this is the case.
its a simple flip of a switch after the lockpick has been placed on.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yes each time you turn the car on you have to for example if you wanted to watch a dvd while in drive you would have to press the mute button 4 times.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
Yep! i dont remember what else it will do but all that info is over on acadiaforum

Beat ya >:D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Crap i probably wont be able to catch up tonight because i have been doing homework! :banghead:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
Crap i probably wont be able to catch up tonight because i have been doing homework! :banghead:

LOL U 2 ARE TOO MUCH LOL

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ha, we were just tied, but this post will put me over! >:D but about a month from now i will be gone for a week and will have NO(ahhh) access to a computer!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: you will for sure go over then! :-[ :-[ dang that will suck

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
;D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
:angryfire: ha i can play this game too! Cheater!!jk

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said: