EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Any GM Tech's or individuals with access to TSB information. TSB (Bulletin SB-0000193017-A)
Something to do with the Torque Converter.

It states:
Summary to be provided on a future date

Covers a bunch of 2013 GM Vehicles including 2013 Acadia.
For me the concern is a 2013 Malibu
Came out Jan., 2016
Curious what the summary is.
Thank you,
djkson

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Doing a Google search, this is about the only thing I find regarding the torque converter for 2013 models. The date you are posting as January 2016 may be an update of an older bulletin, as I found similar torque converter problems but earlier dates.

Bulletin:
SB-13120
Component:
103100 power train:automatic transmission:control module (tcm, pcm)
Summary:
Buick/cadillac/chevrolet/gmc: in certain vehicles, the transmission control module (tcm), 6 speed automatic, torque converter clutch solenoid sticks due to debris, needs reprogramming. models 2013 enclave, malibu, traverse, acadia, terrain

·
Registered
5 Posts
Doing a Google search, this is about the only thing I find regarding the torque converter for 2013 models. The date you are posting as January 2016 may be an update of an older bulletin, as I found similar torque converter problems but earlier dates.

Bulletin:
SB-13120
Component:
103100 power train:automatic transmission:control module (tcm, pcm)
Summary:
Buick/cadillac/chevrolet/gmc: in certain vehicles, the transmission control module (tcm), 6 speed automatic, torque converter clutch solenoid sticks due to debris, needs reprogramming. models 2013 enclave, malibu, traverse, acadia, terrain
How would you know if this has been done to your vehicle? Go to a dealership??

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
call dealer or go- and they can look it up on their computer- based on VIN.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts