EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I have been a loyal GM and Buick customer for several years. I was lucky to get my Enclave in May from my local small dealership who actually ordered it with me in mind because I had been bugging them for over a year. I don't blame you guys for being past the point of frustration. GM has done this crap before. When the Solstice came out I knew several people who had ordered one and finally gave up and the ones who found one were being told they would have to pay over MSRP. Ridiculous for a $25,000.00 car!!! Come on GM, get off your sorry butts and get these Enclaves to your customers. Also, So many people are waiting for the new Camaro and have been for almost 2 years. GM is saying at least another year before it hits the streets. By the time it is out, no one will want it. This is just plain stupidity!!!! Even though I have my Enclave, this may be my last GM vehicle. They just don't care.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have been admiring your '53 or '54???? Not sure what year. Is it the best one in the picture? ha. Being a long time Buick owner provides you some "ear" with GM, or at least you'd think so. I have owned a Riviera since 1969, and I should be able to speak my mind as well. Thanks for standing up for the rest of us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts