EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, we love our CXL AWD, however I was surprised yesterday morning as I pulled the clubs out of the garage, and attempted to place them across the back. There is not adequate width.

Yes, I was able to put the rear seat down and put them in, but I kind of expected that the vehicle would accomodate the width of a golf bag placed sideways.

I find it a little humorous with the Buick Clubhouse and Tiger Woods marketing that golf clubs do not fit. Aren't these also used as courtesy vehicles for PGA events?

Anyway, I found it more humorous than problematic. I am hearing the bottom hatch door is removable, and I will try that in terms of creating an angled space to accomodate the clubs.

Again, just something I thought of as humorous/ironic. We hit 1,000 miles on an ice cream run last night, and are loving the vehicle.
[/color]

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
sjriii said:
We hit 1,000 miles on an ice cream run last night
[/color]
****, that's a long ways to go for ice cream.

Yes, I'm kidding.

I think that is one of the drawbacks of the Enclave vs. the Acadia. My clubs do not fit sideways either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was good-LOL
I will try the angle approach and see. It is not a big deal. We just found it funny.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
sjriii said:
That was good-LOL
I will try the angle approach and see. It is not a big deal. We just found it funny.
I didn't try it before I bought the vehicle and I was disappointed also. I have learned to live with it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think "tiger" and buick are basically telling us golfers to leave the (golf)driver home.
you'll lower your score without it.
I took my Taylor made super quad out and walla!
Maybe that's what the luggage rack is for ?
oh but, wait, i need to buy the cross bars for that hmmmm
sense the sarcasm?

·
Registered
120 Posts
when I test drove an enclave for the first time, I took my bag out of my trunk to see how they fit. I was very disappointed. You have to take the driver out of the bag. I was even more disappointed when I was looking at pics on the internet and they had a picture of Tiger's bag (a staff bag with the driver in it) behind the 3rd row.

G

·
but golf is so boring, i need a hobby with action, like jet sking, surfing, tornado chaseing (yes every season i take a trip to the texas pan handle and chase tornados with a group), and twice a year i go to cabo san lucus with some buddys and we go fishing, thats the kinda action i need in a sport. golf the most excitment i get is when i try to get the little carts in the air on a hilly corse.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Action in Golf? Sure there is. Like surfing for the water ball and hunting in the weeds. That's action. It is bad to not be able to get the clubs in. I guess I've not tried it yet as we always take another vehicle. That driver is precious. I'd try holding it in my lap before strapping it on top. LOL.

G

·
gshields said:
Action in Golf? Sure there is. Like surfing for the water ball and hunting in the weeds. That's action. It is bad to not be able to get the clubs in. I guess I've not tried it yet as we always take another vehicle. That driver is precious. I'd try holding it in my lap before strapping it on top. LOL.

naw i think trying to jump the golf cart like the general lee is funner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts