EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

good review at Car & Driver

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  mss42 
#1 ·
Hi Folks, I just read a very positive review of the Enclave at www.caranddriver.com. They gave some good explanations as to some of the differences between the 3 Lambdas and why the Enclave was delayed for 6 months. Check it out.

#2 ·
Excellent article, buick59! Thanks for the heads up.

It contained two things I had not read before:

12,000 orders taken prior to launch

19" Michelin Latitude tires are exclusive to the Enclave (built to minimize road noise)

Interesting...

Greg

#3 ·
There is also a review at Motor Trend but they are so ANTI GM and pro anything Toyota I don't respect them very much. The article does say the Enclave is a great first step in reinventing Buick and offers some interesting suggestions regarding future products. All I know is this is one HECK OF A VEHICLE!!!!

#4 ·
very nice article. ty

#6 ·
enclave4her said:
An honest and factual review unlike Motortrends pointless article.
yessssssss, that was a mess and they weren't happy when facts were posted in comments.

#9 ·
linuxtwit said:
Sorry, but honest and factual are not allowed in a Motortrend article.
thats for sure...i learned that first hand lol.

#11 ·
i took my dad to see the enclave and he drove it. he is a retired automechanic and he knows cars. he owned his own business for 45 years until april of 07 when we finally got him to retire. he looked at the enclave and the acadia under the hood and under the car checking out the suspension and shocks. he said that the buick is the better car not only for the shocks/suspension but it looks a whole lot better than the acaidia, rides and feels better. the aerodynamics of the buick gets a better ride against the wind. he also said the acadia looks too much like the regular suv's. :blob: i was extremely happy w/my dads opinion of the enclave and i know for sure know that i am getting the best of lambdas w/o a doubt.

gooooooooooooo buick. my enclave is screaming :pickme: :pickme: :pickme: :pickme: :pickme:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.