EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It came in last Friday, we picked it up Saturday. I LOVE it!!! javascript:void(0);
Grin

What a nice change from driving a great big pickup to this lovely car. We got the White Diamond Tricoat CXL, Titanium Leather with 2nd row bench seat, Ent. system 1, Luxury pkg, towing pkg, and driver confidence pkg.

Though we've only done city and hilly country driving its averaging 20.4 mpg. I'm hoping this gets a little better once its broken in. So far I have only put 120 miles on it :) It drives smooth and quiet. I especially like the wood steering wheel and the size of it. I'm a little person and that big pickup had a big steering wheel that made my hand hurt after driving for a long time.

I am just so excited about finally having a brand new car, one that is exactly what I wanted, and is not someone else's problem car!!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Congratulations, I hope to be sharing your excitement in the next few months. The forum is rich with information about the Enclave.

BB

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats jlsr! When did you place the order?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats! You will love it coming from a pickup!

Have to admit I am a little jealous with your mpg - Have 600+ miles on it now, doing an mix of city and hwy and only avg 16.2. What is your secret?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts