EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I just bought a 2016 Buick Enclave (used... it was a random car in a Ford lot and I wasn't really looking for this car but saw it and it was sharp so I bought it...). It has a touchsceeen and Onstar. I have a trial of onstar and it has turn-by-turn navigation. I can either push the blue button and ask the rep to give me directions, or send the destination from my onstar app on the phone. Once the destination is there, it shows me in the lower right of my screen the next intersection and navigates me with how far to the intersection. So, it's does seem the navigation is built into the screen. But it doesn't show a map like a traditional navigation system. Is there a feature I haven't found yet to turn on the full screen map?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am not sure if your 2016 is the same as my 2020, but I don't have navigation. I can connect my phone with google maps to the display and show the map and directions. It has to be connected by hard wire, not Bluetooth. I think the 2022's will connect via Bluetooth.

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
930 Posts
No manual? You can download one, there is one for intotainment as well.
Bottom of screen may show you different screen options. You can have full map and half map half song playing, at least that's what i have on my 15.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts