EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To so many that were having the Grinding noise when breaking. I did a copy of a few these issues that were repeated many times in this forum and put it in an email to the Manager at the dealership I bought our Buick at. I asked them what GM was going to do about this? I got an immediate response that GM would replace the front brakes to bring it in, which we did. Bingo it took care of the problem. So those that are experiencing that grinding sound of metal against metal, it probably is the same problem we had it once the front brakes were replaced under warranty the problem was solved.

·
Registered
2021 Buick Enclave Avenir AWD
13 Posts
To so many that were having the Grinding noise when breaking. I did a copy of a few these issues that were repeated many times in this forum and put it in an email to the Manager at the dealership I bought our Buick at. I asked them what GM was going to do about this? I got an immediate response that GM would replace the front brakes to bring it in, which we did. Bingo it took care of the problem. So those that are experiencing that grinding sound of metal against metal, it probably is the same problem we had it once the front brakes were replaced under warranty the problem was solved.
Yes, there was a TSB issued early in July, I had the same problem with a '21 and new front pads solved the noises.

·
Super Moderator
705 Posts
Kind of crazy it took GM as long as it did to fix this when the solution was just putting different front pads on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm having the same noise with my 2021 Enclave. Just called the service department so I can get it fixed. Thanks for posting about the TSB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts