EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my order in at the local dealership here in Salt Lake City June 2nd, as of last week they still could not even place the order because of constraints (White diamond and luxury). My wife contacted a dealer around Denver Colorado and we were able to get the exact Enclave that we wanted. I flew into Denver Monday morning and was driving my new Enclave home to Salt Lake by 2 p.m., it took me until 11:30 that night to get here because I wanted to keep the speed down, but I got the one I wanted. The only problem was the lever for the telescoping steering wheel was broken but the Denver dealer will work with a local dealer to get that replaced. The car is fantastic! Driving it 550 miles was great and the ride was incredible. I got 23.8 mpg on the AWD with an average speed of 56 mph! It was well worth the effort and the dealer (John Elway Buick next to the 25) was great.
Here are the specs:
CXL AWD
White tricoat, cashmere & coco
luxury and confidence
Ent pkg #3 (love the nav...won't buy another car without it)
19" chrome
Sunroof
Trailering pkg.

Let me know if I can answer any questions because everyone on this site has been such a big help to us.
Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats BlissDDS!!

I was actually sitting in traffic on my way home tonight thinking to myself... "I wonder if BlissDDS ever went and got his Enclave this week?"

Hope you enjoy it and much as I do!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Boo hoo...I am 40 miles from Denver but cannot find what I want anywhere within 200 miles! Gee, should have checked Salt Lake and you could've driven mine out here to pick up yours! Oh well, I've only been on the list for 2 weeks today, so I won't complain. :angel:

I am incredibly jealous, though, just so's you know! Congratulations! I'm happy for you!! :cheers:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Centurion, BoyMom and Rosita...this site has been great and the people and info here have been so helpful. Still loving the Enclave, have has a lot of comments from the neighbors and a lot of looks driving around...I have never seen another one on the roads here in Utah. Good luck and have patience to those still waiting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats, BlissDDS...you got the EXACT car we are waiting for in PA. Hopefully our delivery truck didn't make a wrong turn and head out west! Actually, ours is due to be built next week, so hopefully we'll get it by mid September. Glad you are loving yours.

·
Registered
186 Posts
BlissDDS said:
I put my order in at the local dealership here in Salt Lake City June 2nd, as of last week they still could not even place the order because of constraints (White diamond and luxury). My wife contacted a dealer around Denver Colorado and we were able to get the exact Enclave that we wanted. I flew into Denver Monday morning and was driving my new Enclave home to Salt Lake by 2 p.m., it took me until 11:30 that night to get here because I wanted to keep the speed down, but I got the one I wanted. The only problem was the lever for the telescoping steering wheel was broken but the Denver dealer will work with a local dealer to get that replaced. The car is fantastic! Driving it 550 miles was great and the ride was incredible. I got 23.8 mpg on the AWD with an average speed of 56 mph! It was well worth the effort and the dealer (John Elway Buick next to the 25) was great.
Here are the specs:
CXL AWD
White tricoat, cashmere & coco
luxury and confidence
Ent pkg #3 (love the nav...won't buy another car without it)
19" chrome
Sunroof
Trailering pkg.

Let me know if I can answer any questions because everyone on this site has been such a big help to us.
Thanks.
[/color]This is exactly the same Enclave we drove from Michigan to Ohio for. I used the vehicle locater on the Buick.com site, then we drove to the dealer the next day! It was just what we ordered at the beginning of July, but it was worth the drive to get it a month earlier. I can't help but laugh at the fact it was built an hour away from my home, yet drove out of state to get one. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts