EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think that is what they are called, the handles inside the car that you hold to assist in pulling yourself up inside the vehicle.

now, with that said, i noticed the enclave doesnt have any and does anyone know if they can be installed?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.