Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's to 143 years![/color] :cheers:

In honour of Canada Day, I suggest the forum adopt Canadian spelling rules for the entire day

(I thought this section needed something since it hasn't been posted in for awhile)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Happy Canada Day to all my Canuck neighbours eh! The fruits of our labour will be savoured when our taxes are harboured! Can't think of any more Canuck spelling at the moment but hope others have some good examples. For now I will just go out and about.

Cheers eh!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Some Canadian sentences: Please send your cheque to the above Postal Code. Like our American neighbours, we celebrate Arbour Day and Labour Day. Cars cannot go a kilometre without their Licence Plate. It can be hard to manoeuvre a grey coloured vehicle modelled after the Enclave to the centre of the theatre without practise. Although Lieutenant is spelled the same in US and Canada, we say "lef-ten-ant", not "loo-ten-ant".

OK I'm done - time to go out and about

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fbropen said:
It can be hard to manoeuvre a grey coloured vehicle modelled after the Enclave to the centre of the theatre without practise.
^^ That ones the beauty eh?

Speaking of taxes that **** HST kicked in today in Ont (and BC) and gas in T.O. went from 96.4 to 104.4 a litre. That sould keep us competative :facepalm:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Burning question asked by a Asian tourist in Toronto: What is the difference between July 1st (Canada Day) and July 4th (American Independence Day)?

Canuck's reply: 3 days!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Vanguard
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing