EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From our house to yours, have a wonderful day with family and/or friends.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
You, too, Sailfish! We are having about 12 for dinner, two of whom are terminal. We are doing our best to make it a fun, special day!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You, too, Sailfish! We are having about 12 for dinner, two of whom are terminal. We are doing our best to make it a fun, special day!
You are totally awesome Rocky. Our dinner should be coming out of he oven in about 20 minutes. I cheated this year. Have been so sick so I ordered our dinner yesterday from Bob Evans. All I needed to do was place everything in oven proof containers and slide into the oven.

No muss, no fuss this year. We usually head to Cincinnati for Dim Sum with our BFF's but, no way with the way I was feeling yesterday so we cancelled. Then I had to also scramble for our dinner for today. Enough left overs for hopefully tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Dang, Sailfish, so sorry you were under the weather for the holiday! Good that you have leftovers. We had ham & eggs for breakfast, and will have turkey sandwiches for lunch. I love the leftovers!!

Our two terminal family members did well and enjoyed the day. But ****, another old friend had a stroke on Wednesday... I'm counting my blessings.

Get well - quickly! And enjoy life to the fullest!

·
Registered
43 Posts
That's an amazing day! Unfortunately, I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and I am just depressed and crushed. I don't know how to live further. I decided to take some cbd just not to cry every minute of the day. It seems to help. So, recommend it, everyone! You also can click for info on a great related website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Marin
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing