EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Has anyone named their Enclave?

28K views 147 replies 71 participants last post by  GoldEnclave 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of calling mine Erma. She's due in 5-7 weeks. She's a Blue Gold Crystal with Titanium cloth interior. ;)

#53 ·
WHEW,

THAT'S A BIG BABY... IT HAD TO HURT.... STILL RECOVERING I'M SURE ;D

#55 ·
MRBUICK said:
"RUBY" for red jewel..... :thumb:
I have since added my car names in my signature below:
1995 Park Avenue is Green Hornet
2005 LeSabre is Pearl
2008 Enclave is Ruby
1972 Monte Carlo is Mr. Monte

#56 ·
marzetta7, that is the best yet!! Love the annoucement! I always sent out announcements for new puppies so I guess I will have to come up with something cool like this.

:clap2:

#59 ·
My wife commented that our recently acquired Carbon Black Metalic Enclave looks like one, so might call it "Hearse".
Then again, since we are both the age of most pre-Enclave Buick owners, it might not be a good idea. :D

Wayne

#60 ·
When I get mine at the end of September I am going to call it VEGAS.
As in Las Vegas. It is a Goldmist Metallic and since I took a gamble on buying another Buick, it looks rich and expensive and cost me a bankroll I figure the name fits. Don't forget "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

#62 ·
sunshadw said:
My wife commented that our recently acquired Carbon Black Metalic Enclave looks like one, so might call it "Hearse".
Then again, since we are both the age of most pre-Enclave Buick owners, it might not be a good idea. :D

Wayne
As long as you're in the front, and not the back, all is good :thumb:

#64 ·
Is it a FWD? If it is, you can call it "Patty Hearst".....sorta like "Hearse" only with some feminism.

Remember, FWD's are GIRLS. Well, it sounded like a good idea when I first thought it...[/color]
:eek:hno:

#65 ·
Called ours "butik" . Since 5/19/2007 - Bough it the same day it arrived at my dealer. One of the very first one's off the assembly line. Fully equipped CXL with all the toys. The only thing GM forgot to put in is the rear console. :banghead: Gold Mist Metalic with cashmere interior. Since purchase I have seen 4 other Enclaves in Miami, and yesterday I spotted one in Gold Mist. What a RUSH!!!! I finally got to see what it looks like on the road. COOOOL. :blob:

Attachments

#67 ·
Posted on: Yesterday at 06:20:02 PMPosted by: Rollin Thunder
but i LOVE the color of your enclave, infact i changed the color of our order (now canceled to look locally) but i am looking for gold mist, i love it, it looks the best of the three i think.
THUNDER!!! I didn't know you were lookin' for an Enclave! I thought you liked the "trucks"? Oh well, guess what, we both want the same color!! Hope you find yours--I am having trouble finding one around here. Hey, good luck in your search![/color] :cheers:

Attachments

G
#68 ·
Rosita2001 said:
THUNDER!!! I didn't know you were lookin' for an Enclave! I thought you liked the "trucks"? Oh well, guess what, we both want the same color!! Hope you find yours--I am having trouble finding one around here. Hey, good luck in your search![/color] :cheers:
well technally it is for my father to replace his old cadillac deville, but i still like it, but i am mainly in to the big haunkin trucks

#69 ·
I haven't quite settled on this name yet, but I'm think I'm going with "Derby." :-\

I drove to Kentucky to buy it, so I thought a name with a "nod" to Kentucky would be appropriate.

#76 ·
grd398s, If yours is a FWD, it's a girl, so it has to be a girly name and I don't think Colonel will do it... :friday:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.