EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Here is a little end of first week test, how are we doing?

• Nice slow start, doing OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need to do more policing

• We don't need mods here

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/color]

We are here to help this forum thrive.
Feedback is appreciated.

Thank you,
MRBUICK

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
When did you become MRSBUICK? Or is there something you want to tell us??

By the way, I haven't had a chance to congratulate you on your "promotion", of sorts! You wil be perfect for the job, MR/MRSBUICK![/color]

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rosita, you get the prize for being the first to notice the change. The prize is ALL my salary for being a moderator. :banghead: Do you like my new dress?
I just wanted to see how observant my fellow users are, and I got that answer in less than 3 minutes. It's past my bedtime, I get a little silly......... :blob: :cheers: :beer:
My transformation back to MRBUICK will be completed when I finish this post.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
MRBUICK said:
Rosita, you get the prize for being the first to notice the change. The prize is ALL my salary for being a moderator. :banghead: Do you like my new dress?
I just wanted to see how observant my fellow users are, and I got that answer in less than 3 minutes. It's past my bedtime, I get a little silly......... :blob: :cheers: :beer:
My transformation back to MRBUICK will be completed when I finish this post.
WHEW! I'm glad to hear that! I like you as MRBUICK way more than the transgender version.[/color] :eek:hno:

·
Registered
208 Posts
9:30? I thought only pregnant women and old people went to bed that early!

G

·
YEA, im not feeling to good, i got up about 2 hours ago because i had one of those wierd fever dreams. :ack: :ack: :ack: :tard:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I came back from our trip feeling pretty crappy. I have been having weird dreams too. I wish we could be in Disneyland every day...my kids were never snarly or grumpy for 5 days. They were truly happy all day in the "happiest place on earth." The snarly comments and demanding children returned yesterday.

G

·
on topic, i think that it is nice knowing that there are mods her to control us. the moving of threds is kinda funny to get used to but just knowing that big brother is watching is a good thing.

i wish i could take off work though, but it has to be done, thankfully i dont work mornings. but some daquil and i should be good to go.

lol, i think the last time i was in disney world was when i was 16, i had alot more fun at universal than disney. but we did not stay close to the parks, we rented a house about 30 min away, i liked that , but every body else said that it was to far, i like the fact that we were out in the middle of no ware, where it was quiet and pieceful, we even had a private pool and spa, it was awsome because we had never had a pool before, well until this house.

·
Registered
329 Posts
on topic, i think that it is nice knowing that there are mods her to control us. the moving of threds is kinda funny to get used to but just knowing that big brother is watching is a good thing.
Yeah - I so believe that you like to be controlled....... ;D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
i really dont, its like a dog with a mizzle, but keep us all in line.
Funny - my brother Tommy couldn't (and still can't) spell either. :poke: :rofl:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
it comes with the name i guess. ::)
I think that I'll go "mizzle" my dogs now!! :cheers:

G

·
thats the measure of a man, do you have the emotional strenth to muzzle your dogs, i dont even crate my dog, i dont even have the heart to tell him to get off the couch.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That Dayquil has really sent you into a worse spelling downward spiral than usual!!! But, Dayquil is a must when you need to function when you are feeling crappy.

I am not a dog person. More power to all of you and your mizzling!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I think it has helped already and I really like knowing someone is paying attention as well as having contact people if there are problems. I actually thought there were moderators when I joined up since there was a report to moderator option on every post. I think the choices of the three were very good, I just hope ol' Mr. Buick's age doesn't hold him
back :thumb: :thumb: ;D ;D :angel: I also like the reorganization and with all the tools availalbe to keep up with new posts etc. I don't think there will be any problem finding things.

G

·
Mama2Girls said:
That Dayquil has really sent you into a worse spelling downward spiral than usual!!! But, Dayquil is a must when you need to function when you are feeling crappy.

I am not a dog person. More power to all of you and your mizzling!
THE mods that were chosen are the best. its alot of work and you dont get paid, we all appreciate the work that is put in to keeping me in line ;D

yea i wish i could just go home and go back to sleep, but im here talking to you when i should be putting 15 houses on mls, infact i could talk to you guys from a stop light with my notebook and satilite internet. isn't that cool (until i get in a wreck) it works like a sears repair truck. but i want to take 3 weeks off in december. for christmas and to go to the florida keys. so i have to pull through. if i dont work solid for the next 2 weeks i cant afford to close, but even my vacation is some times working because i could get sued if i dont act at the customers demand.

i dont missle my dogs, i just let them roam free.

p.s. tea does not help a cold, it just makes you hyper.

·
Registered
329 Posts
i dont missle my dogs, i just let them roam free.

p.s. tea does not help a cold, it just makes you hyper.
Now you are shooting your dogs! :angryfire: Thunder, put down your missles and leave your puppies alone! :mad:

G

·
lol, you gotta understand my train of thought here . first i thought maybe muzzle is spelled with s's insted of z's and i guess i forgot to change the i again. woops.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts