EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently my headlights will start flickering shortly after being on. They will flicker for a bit randomly and then sometimes shut off completely.i replaced the ballast and that did not help. Any other suggestions ?

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Year, trim level, articulating headlights? Although, that sounds as though the actual lamps needs to be replaced, since you changed the ballasts, and got the same results.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Year, trim level, articulating headlights? Although, that sounds as though the actual lamps needs to be replaced, since you changed the ballasts, and got the same results.
Sorry, 2010 Buick with hid lights did replace the actual lights like a year ago cause one went out so I replaced both. But I did buy them cheap online so I could see it being the hid lamps

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm dealing with headlight issues too. I didn't buy the cheapest HID's but I bought the ones made by OSRAM. What we took out were Phillips bulbs and they're around $120 each. I'd try that first. Dealer wanted $300 PER bulb - even though you can buy that bulb all day long for $120! Now I have an issue with alignment that we can't figure out.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
:facepalm:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts