EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw an Enclave with leather Ebony interior this week. Very nice! If I get back by that dealer again I will take my camera. The Ebony is nice because the dash is only black with wood grain and silver trim. The titanium & cashmere dashes have darker tops and lighter bottoms, plus woodgrain and silver.

And, to answer someone else's question, the wood grain is the same color in all interiors - a light/medium brown color. I also wondered if the Ebony might have a different wood color tone, but it does not.

I've seen Ebony (leather), Titanium (leather) and Cashmere (cloth & leather) interiors. They are all nice. I like the Ebony the best, especially on the dash & door panels; the Cashmere is my second favorite; then the Titanium. Typically I would prefer the gray, but that is not the case on the Enclave.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just looked on ebay at Item number: 190111243721 and that interior picture is ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCURATE!!! It looks like someone photoshop edited a Cashmere interior and made the seats & top of dash Ebony colored.

I sat in an Enclave with Ebony interior, just a few days ago, and it did NOT look like this!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.