EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Help - Ebony Interior Pics

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  mss42 
#1 ·
:help: I'm in desparate need to see pics of the Ebony interior. If someone has any or can take some please do post them up asap.

Thanks in advance

#2 ·
The only person that i know of that has the ebony interior is kenclave and she has a partial picture of the interior in her gallery, she said that she would post more but she hasnt yet!?!? I really want to see more ebony interior tooo

#3 ·
I saw an Enclave with leather Ebony interior this week. Very nice! If I get back by that dealer again I will take my camera. The Ebony is nice because the dash is only black with wood grain and silver trim. The titanium & cashmere dashes have darker tops and lighter bottoms, plus woodgrain and silver.

And, to answer someone else's question, the wood grain is the same color in all interiors - a light/medium brown color. I also wondered if the Ebony might have a different wood color tone, but it does not.

I've seen Ebony (leather), Titanium (leather) and Cashmere (cloth & leather) interiors. They are all nice. I like the Ebony the best, especially on the dash & door panels; the Cashmere is my second favorite; then the Titanium. Typically I would prefer the gray, but that is not the case on the Enclave.

#4 ·
I'd love to see more Ebony Leather & Titanium Leather pics in the Enclave. Some wide angle views so we can see how the various colors mesh together would be great too. There's only one partial picture of the Ebony Leather in the gallery and a few pictures of Titanium cloth. I have not been able to find any pics other than that anywhere at all.

The pillars and roof are a grey color when you get the Ebony or Titanium right? If so then, how does the Titanium Leather match as far as the pillars & roof color go?
Did the ebony seem to match ok with the pillar & roof color? I've seen some pictures of the Acadia with ebony leather and the pictures make it seem like a very stark difference in color. The roof & pillars look like a light grey and seats/dash are ebony.

My wife thinks that the wood would probably look the best with the ebony but she worries about there being too stark of a difference between the pillars/roof and the ebony. Because of this she thinks that she would probably prefer the Titanium but I tell her that we need to see more of both.

#6 ·
I just looked on ebay at Item number: 190111243721 and that interior picture is ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCURATE!!! It looks like someone photoshop edited a Cashmere interior and made the seats & top of dash Ebony colored.

I sat in an Enclave with Ebony interior, just a few days ago, and it did NOT look like this!!!

#9 ·
The first picture looks like a Caddy. It also has the Logo on the seats.

#10 ·
#11 ·
Aren't the AUX plugs under the volume knobs?

What's the issue? I don't get it. I think it is exactly the same as the Acadia, is it not?? It just happens to be in the rearward position, whereas most pictures show the center console arm rest moved forward. :help:

#12 ·
I think the AUX input plug is in the front next to the radio.

By "back of the center console" are you talking about the picture of the audio controls in the back of the arm rest for the people that sit in the 2nd row? In the photo there is a piece of protective plastic covering the display and some of the buttons. It makes it appear a bit warped in the photo but I think it's just a piece of plastic to keep it from getting scratched during shipping. Is that what you mean by "what is going on"?

#13 ·
I will be posting "real life" pictures of a ebony leather interior in my gallery on Monday morning. Looks great to me. From the middle of the roof pillars up, everything is titanium (gray), including the headliner. From there down, everything is pretty much ebony, (black). Helps to reaffirm my choice of ebony interior in the one I have on order. Was a little scared ordering something sight unseen, but feel a lot better now.

#14 ·
I saw one (or maybe it was the Acadia) w/ ebony cloth interior. One thing I noticed right away was that the darker interior made the tracks that the second row seats sit on much less noticeable. I think that is a huge positive because I really don't like how the tracks are so obvious, in addition to the fact that I'm imagining all of the crumbs, etc. that are going to end up in them. Still planning on getting the Enclave, thought. Anyone know if there are any plans for a floormat w/ grooves to cover them?

G
#15 ·
Yeah I don't think there's any difference in the rear audio controls section. That entire armrest section can slide back and forth a lot and most people don't take pics with it back all the way like that. Generally, you only do that to get to the storage unit underneath it, then pull it right back forward, else it's useless as an armrest.

The "AUX" plugs referred to here are the RCA plugs in the rear, not the audio aux plug in the front. If this model has the DVD player, then they would be located on the lower section (hidden from view because of how far back the armrest is pushed).

#16 ·
I took some pictures for you guys while I was picking mine up today. :thumb:

Just added some pics of black cloth interior on a basic silver CL.

#17 ·
ItsaBuick? said:
I took some pictures for you guys while I was picking mine up today. :thumb:

Just added some pics of black cloth interior on a basic silver CL.
perhaps it is just that the top part where the audio controls are placed is slid back....whew, thanks everyone for the help on that....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.