EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Enclave Family! So I bought a Used 08 Enclave. Since bought the only speaker that works is the front passenger side. Been wanting to dig in to the speaker system, but I am not familiar with speaker set ups. Does anyone know where I could find a video or a book to walk me through the process? Thanks

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
1 speaker working.
Many- including myself- have lost speakers. Simply replacing the speakers solved the problem.
If you want to test. remove door panel and test the wire for a signal- or plug in the good speaker to the bad door see if you get sound.

If you do...
you have 2 options-
Go on ebay or similar and order OEM factory speakers. It would be- removing old- and putting in new.
Or go aftermarket.
The aftermarker would require maybe some cutting- or drilling.

Search on the Traverse and Acadia forums also- for threads on installing speakers.

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
714 Posts
If you are interested in finding what would fit, try Crutchfield.com, you can call them for advice or go online and they will have direct replacements. Crutchfield also has detailed instructions and sometimes videos roe installations and upgrading. Usually the trickiest part is getting the door panel off, and then back on with no rattles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts