EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I support the LGBT community and always have.

I have a cousin Jeffrey who has been gay pretty much his whole life. When we were growing up I knew he was a "special" person and I have always loved and respected his choices and will continue to do so. I also have a cousin Patricia who realized after two marriages ended in divorce and with two sons of her own, she is a lesbian. I will always love Patricia and her choice as well.

Now on to the reason for this post. I know that many of you remember the fiasco over Chick-fil-A about the LGBT community and of course their stance on "no marriage between same sex couples".

I said then I would NOT grace Chick-fil-A with my presence by spending my money on their products.

Guess the owners have taken a hard look at themselves in the mirror.

After funding anti-LGBT organizations - even some that kill people for being gay in other countries - for many years, Chick-Fil-A has finally announced that they will stop funding anti-LGBT groups.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/19/chick-fil-a-to-halt-funding-of-anti-lgbt-groups-report/

Of course this doesn't mean I am going to rush right out and purchase their "fried chicken" but it is a start on their part to own up to their error and try and do the right thing for a change.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts