EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dknaack, we're neighbors. I'm at Polaris but drove next to Wheeling, WV (Auto Choice) for my Enclave.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We actually get to pick ours up today or tomorrow from the dealer. After the long wait, it will be nice to drive it home.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which color did you choose?

I noticed my neighbor 3 doors down drove in with a gold enclave yesterday (same as mine).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Enclavious said:
Which color did you choose?

I noticed my neighbor 3 doors down drove in with a gold enclave yesterday (same as mine).
Picked it up Thursday night, already I have seen one other Cocoa one near by to us. They are starting to become more numerous in our parts.

It has been great so far, the wife and I both love it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just Driftin, who did you use for a purchase dealer? I am in Grand Haven and I'd love to hear.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Tourguide,

I bought from Witt Buick in what's left of downtown Muskegon. Jim Plant was the salesman and I was really impressed with his ability to let me and my wife make the decision on our own. I have only been in the service dept. twice but was impressed both times.

·
Registered
288 Posts
in what's left of downtown Muskegon

LOL - isn't that the truth. I grew up in Muskegon in Roosevelt Park and the decay has been happening longer than I have been around. Wowsa, some really entrenched - generational problems going on there. Sad - really. No easy answer for all of that. Kind of cyclical garbage that just keeps on turning over and over.

Thanks for the heads up on Witt. Never had any dealings with them - good to know someone had a positive experience. I am going to try to work something out with Betten in GH if I can, my salesman seems like a good guy. I am sure he groaned (inwardly) when I told him I was looking at the 09s for next April. I haven't taken too much of his time (don't think that'd be fair) so we shall see how that goes. Thanks for the name too, that'll help if needs be.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Battle Creek, MI

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Guess I never responded in this thread so here you go.....HOLT MICHIGAN!!!!! GO STATE!!!! :blob:

Dealer I purchased from was Glenn Buege Buick/GMC in Lansing MI. Nice dealer to do business with.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Milwaukee, Wisconsin here. Greetings fellow midwesterners! :cheers:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
SW Ohio and the dealer is Reichard Buick/GMC, Dayton, Ohio.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
The only one that's posted so far that I think is close to the Midwest is Wheaton, IL. OH - you guys are part of the Northeast. :confused: MI - you guys are practically part of Canada. >:D

I'm a bona-fide Midwesterner - St. Louis. How about some other real Midwesterner's posting here? :angel:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Hey I don't classify Ohio as being Northeastern. That starts with Pennsylvania. Most people around here also perceive it that way, especially my husband who is from Philadelphia. Although he does call anybody west of Pennsylvania as being from "that other part of the country". :happy:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Checking in from Omaha, NE. Purchased my used Enclave in St. Robert, MO.
Happy to have found this forum!
:party:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts