EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Hi Midwesteners!

13K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  JK27 
#1 ·
From Ohio. What about you? :)

#10 ·
Tourguide,

I bought from Witt Buick in what's left of downtown Muskegon. Jim Plant was the salesman and I was really impressed with his ability to let me and my wife make the decision on our own. I have only been in the service dept. twice but was impressed both times.

#11 ·
in what's left of downtown Muskegon

LOL - isn't that the truth. I grew up in Muskegon in Roosevelt Park and the decay has been happening longer than I have been around. Wowsa, some really entrenched - generational problems going on there. Sad - really. No easy answer for all of that. Kind of cyclical garbage that just keeps on turning over and over.

Thanks for the heads up on Witt. Never had any dealings with them - good to know someone had a positive experience. I am going to try to work something out with Betten in GH if I can, my salesman seems like a good guy. I am sure he groaned (inwardly) when I told him I was looking at the 09s for next April. I haven't taken too much of his time (don't think that'd be fair) so we shall see how that goes. Thanks for the name too, that'll help if needs be.

#13 ·
Battle Creek, MI

#14 ·
Guess I never responded in this thread so here you go.....HOLT MICHIGAN!!!!! GO STATE!!!! :blob:

Dealer I purchased from was Glenn Buege Buick/GMC in Lansing MI. Nice dealer to do business with.

#16 ·
SW Ohio and the dealer is Reichard Buick/GMC, Dayton, Ohio.

#17 ·
The only one that's posted so far that I think is close to the Midwest is Wheaton, IL. OH - you guys are part of the Northeast. :confused: MI - you guys are practically part of Canada. >:D

I'm a bona-fide Midwesterner - St. Louis. How about some other real Midwesterner's posting here? :angel:

#18 ·
Hey I don't classify Ohio as being Northeastern. That starts with Pennsylvania. Most people around here also perceive it that way, especially my husband who is from Philadelphia. Although he does call anybody west of Pennsylvania as being from "that other part of the country". :happy:

#22 ·
OKEnclave said:
"Go Big Red" works here in God's country too, but we're a different batch of fans... ;D

tmudd gets it but for the rest of you - I'm in Oklahoma.
And "Big Red" can also refer to the University of Wisconsin-Madison --of which I an an alumni. Go Badgers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.