EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just yesterday picked up my ne to me 2014 Buick Enclave Leather, Champagne Silver Metallic with cocoa interior. It has the full trailering provision with V08 cooling system. Man this thing is loaded! First day in and I love it!
I'm hoping to find a few items of help/interest on here. Looking to replace the cigarette lighters with USB and hopefully be connected to the stereo. Also looking for some minor power adders for a little better fuel mileage.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations! It's a great car! My 2014 is the same but no cigarette lighters. Didn't know that was an option

·
Registered
7 Posts
2011 purchased a year ago with 86k miles. Love the car but have had something that needed fixing. December will be my 2 year mark from my purchase. First issue was heater and fan not working after 4 months from purchase date. Ok look it up on YouTube easy cheap fix. Next my engine light is on with P0420 code. Which happened when the inspection was done. Mechanic cleaned manifold and put some expensive cleaner in my gas tank and I was able to pass inspection with no light. But lite back on and changed sensor and still same code. Now my AC isn’t working ac light blinking 3 times checked all fuses Freon put in and just leaked out. Oh and now the struts, ball joints need to be replaced car has 101k seriously thinking of trading in!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2011 purchased a year ago with 86k miles. Love the car but have had something that needed fixing. December will be my 2 year mark from my purchase. First issue was heater and fan not working after 4 months from purchase date. Ok look it up on YouTube easy cheap fix. Next my engine light is on with P0420 code. Which happened when the inspection was done. Mechanic cleaned manifold and put some expensive cleaner in my gas tank and I was able to pass inspection with no light. But lite back on and changed sensor and still same code. Now my AC isn’t working ac light blinking 3 times checked all fuses Freon put in and just leaked out. Oh and now the struts, ball joints need to be replaced car has 101k seriously thinking of trading in!!!
I went ahead and purchased a 2 year powertrain warranty with mine. It raised the payment a little but the last thing I want while making a car payment is major repair expenses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts