Registered
3,130 Posts
Hey, now. Tread lightly there Gold.

We really like our new Highlander. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Point taken. Some Toyota vehicles are more exciting than others. In fact, I'd test driven a 2006 Highlander before I decided on my 2006 Subaru Tribeca.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Well some people wants a no drama vehicle that would take them from point A to B so. Let them be. Honda vehicles are used to be reliable. But I felt like right now their vehicles are either a hit or miss in terms of reliability. But I do applaud them for taking risks in terms of design and technology and stuff. Toyotas, not so much

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hey, now. Tread lightly there Gold.

We really like our new Highlander. :wink:
We also are enjoying the 2017 Highlander Limited which replaced the 2015 Traverse 2LT. Doesn't have retained accessory power (RAP) like the GM's do, but the STANDARD safety packages more than made up for it!

I read that the new model Traverse is going to be starting with about a $1500.00 price increase?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
We also are enjoying the 2017 Highlander Limited which replaced the 2015 Traverse 2LT. Doesn't have retained accessory power (RAP) like the GM's do, but the STANDARD safety packages more than made up for it!

I read that the new model Traverse is going to be starting with about a $1500.00 price increase?
Hey, you have the same user name over there, don't you?

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wanted the Pilot over the Enclave honestly simply for the legendary Honda reliability but couldn't get past the bedbox on wheels styling. The latest gen is a little better but we were shopping 2-3 year old CPO vehicles.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I wanted the Pilot over the Enclave honestly simply for the legendary Honda reliability but couldn't get past the bedbox on wheels styling. The latest gen is a little better but we were shopping 2-3 year old CPO vehicles.
Heard there are transmission issues with the new pilots on transmission. Not sure if it has been fixed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts