EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am trying to setup favs in my brand new Enclave , and discovered many presets had already been setup , probably dealer and or facyory testing. Would like to know how to delete them and start fresh. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
sanphyl said:
Am trying to setup favs in my brand new Enclave , and discovered many presets had already been setup , probably dealer and or facyory testing. Would like to know how to delete them and start fresh. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Do you mean preset XM or radio stations?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems i'm seeing AM FM And XM. A few in each.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I can't tell you how to delete them, but you don't really have to. First go to the menu of the radio and you can choose how many favs you want on each page, I think there are 5 pages and you can have up to 6 on each page or visa versa. After you do that go back to the audio screen, dial what you want to save and then just press on the screen in whatever rectangle button that has what you want to get rid of, hold it until it beeps and you will replace what they have on there with what you want.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bsox
Thanks for the tip. A little latter i'll go out and try it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
sanphyl said:
All you have to do is program something over them. Programming local stations is part of the dealer's PDI (setup) process, so there will be something there when you get the car. You can adjust the number of pages, but not the number on each page. Cars w/Nav have up to 30 (6 pages of 5) and others have up to 36 (6 pages of 6)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts