EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 and need to replace both the antenna and base. Does anyone have pics or diagrams on how to remove the base? I ordered the replacement parts already but wanted to know how to remove and re-install the base.

·
Premium Member
21,166 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. I don't have any information for you, but I am curious why you are replacing these parts on a new car.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
rbarrios said:
maybe also a garage door...
Yep. There's a post/thread on the site somewhere about my wife ripping the antenna off ours with the garage door. The base was OK. And as Murphy always works, I was headed out of town for work for a couple of weeks when she did it so we had to have the dealer replace it instead of me. I hate paying a dealership for any work I can do myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone offer and assistance on how to replace the antenna base on a 2013 Enclave? Garage door came down while wife was pulling in. The antenna mast bent which isn't a huge deal, but the antenna base is pulled up and no longer sits flush with the roof of the car. In the interior I can't see how to access the antenna base. I'm guessing I'd have to take down the interior roof panel, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I'd gladly order a new base, or clip, or whatever is necessary and do the repair myself to avoid the dealership charging $700 for the repair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts