EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assumed that it would go all the way inside the roof (at least that's how it was in my two previous cars). In my Enclave the shade is almost all the way in but the sunroof seems to stop about 2 inches before that. Is it normal?

The front sunroof sunroof is kind of small already, I would hate to loose any "allowed" opening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
nope :-[

this is normal! :eek:hno: :sosad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty pathetic then, but better than nothing.

Thanks for the reply (although I am not sure you even have the car yet :-X)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
chumster said:
Pretty pathetic then, but better than nothing.

Thanks for the reply (although I am not sure you even have the cat yet :-X)
That is correct, it does not open "all the way" into the opening. I wondered if it was an issue of room or distance to the rear sunlight? Just a thought, probably wrong.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
743 Posts
Because of the rear sunpanel. The Sunroof is 18" deep and the distance from the back of the Sunroof to the front of the Sunlight panel is approx 13.5 ". Even if it doesn't open all the way, it's nice to have Sunlight and fresh air on those nice mild days. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
chumster said:
Pretty pathetic then, but better than nothing.

Thanks for the reply (although I am not sure you even have the cat yet :-X)
your right.. I DONT!! but i have sat in a few and ridden in ONE :angryfire: and heard from others talking about this earlier on the forum..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
your right.. I DONT!! but i have sat in a few and ridden in ONE :angryfire: and heard from others talking about this earlier on the forum..
No need to get mad, you were correct and he was correct. Keep posting and I look forward to when you get your 09 so you can tease us all with our stupid 08 with no cooled seats, or bluetooth, and weak engines. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
bsox said:
No need to get mad, you were correct and he was correct. Keep posting and I look forward to when you get your 09 so you can tease us all with our stupid 08 with no cooled seats, or bluetooth, and weak engines. ;D
Oh ha!! i wasnt mad :D i was just mad that i have only ridden in an enclave ONCE and dont have one yet.. :banghead:

ha sorry to come off that way... that is whats bad about communicating through text, you cant tell what the persons attitude is..
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top